Applications for the HCLA Class of 2024 are now open!
The Hamilton County Leadership Academy offers a 10-month program designed to connect leaders to Hamilton County. Graduates of the program will have a deeper knowledge and understanding of Hamilton County operations, history, and trends, and identify how they can make a difference where they live, work, volunteer, and play.
Click HERE for the Class of 2024 Application form. We anticipate it taking approximately 45 minutes to complete the application.
Applications for the HCLA Class of 2024 will close on April 12, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET. Late applications will note be accepted.
Attend an Interest Meet-Up
Interested in learning more about HCLA and the Class of 2024 application process? Then attend one of our Class of 2024 Interest Meet-Ups. Meet-Up dates and locations are:
- Thursday, March 16 | 3:30-5:00 pm | The Collaboration Hub, 11810 Technology Drive, Fishers, IN
- Tuesday, March 21 | 5:00-6:30 pm | Sun King Carmel, 351 Monon Boulevard, Carmel, IN
- Wednesday, March 29 | 8:30-10:00 am | Dark Side Coffee House, 110 W. Jackson Street Cicero, IN
- Tuesday, April 4 | 12:00-1:00 pm | Virtual Meeting
Click here to RSVP for our Interest Meet-Ups today!
Participation in each HCLA class is limited and extremely competitive.
We have found our classes are most successful when they represent a balanced geographic and demographic cross-section of Hamilton County. Applications are reviewed by a selection committee using a point system. The selection committee uses this application as its sole source of information about you. Take the time to answer questions thoroughly and thoughtfully to give yourself the best possible chance of being selected.
An applicant should:
- Reside or work in Hamilton County.
- Share a desire to gain a deeper understanding of Hamilton County trends, operations, and services to the community.
- Demonstrate a record of leadership both professionally and through volunteerism in the community.
- Have the opportunity and passion to significantly influence issues facing our community.
- Articulate the impact they hope to make in Hamilton County due to their HCLA participation.
- Be able to commit to the attendance and time requirements of a monthly class experience from 8:20 am-4:30 pm one time a month from September-May (missing no more than 2 classes) and mandatory attendance at a two-day opening retreat in August and a one-day closing retreat in June.
- Invest in their leadership journey and have the ability to pay the program tuition of $2,000.
- Be eager to learn, network, and engage with peers across Hamilton County.
For more information on the HCLA Class of 2024, please contact Diana Coyle, Executive Director at email@example.com.