LEARN. CONNECT. LEAD.
HCLA is a 10-month program for professionals who live or work in Hamilton County. Think of it as an exclusive, backstage pass into Hamilton County. Participants begin the program with a two-day retreat in August. From September through June, participants attend one class session each month. Sessions cover a wide variety of topics from government, education and criminal justice to arts, culture, business and industry.
Graduates of HCLA have:
- A deeper knowledge and understanding of Hamilton County.
- Meaningful, life-long connections with their peers, HCLA alumni and community leaders.
- Clarity around how to lead and make an impact in their own backyard.
How to Apply - Applications open Monday, April 2, 2018
- Review the application here.
- Ask a friend or colleague to write and submit a letter of recommendation by Thursday, May 31, 2018.
- Submit the online application by Thursday, May 31, 2018.