**APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 1, 2018**
Completion of this application is required. Applications must be submitted to HCLA by June 30th. Letter of Reference is due by July 10th.
- A PDF copy of the application is available online or by email. PDF copies may be emailed to: email@example.com or the application may be completed electronically on our website.
- All applications must be typed.
- Please allow 20-30 minutes to complete your entire online application. You will NOT be able to save it and continue the application later.
- Late applications will not be considered. All information is confidential.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you submit your online application.
- For more information or questions, please contact Jill Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition for the 2017-2018 class year is $1600 and is due prior to the opening retreat.
The Hamilton County Leadership Academy is a 10-month program designed to identify, educate, motivate and develop a select group of community members for positions of community leadership. Participants are selected on the basis of ability, leadership potential and demonstrated interest in serving the community.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Participation in each HCLA class is limited and we have found that our classes are most successful when they represent a balanced geographic and demographic cross section of Hamilton County. Applications are reviewed by a selection committee using a point system. The selection committee uses this application as its sole source of information about you, so it is in your best interest to answer questions thoroughly and thoughtfully. Applicants who are not selected are encouraged to apply again for future classes.